Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Macam Avatar

Runner-Up, Animal Portraits: "Trust"

Photograph courtesy Klaus Echle, VEWPOY

To score this winning picture of a female red fox, German photographer Klaus Echle spent months in Germany's Black Forest.

On the day Echle took the photograph, the vixen stayed beside him for more than two hours. "She was so relaxed that she lay down by my side," Echle said in a statement.

By the start of the mating season, the fox had disappeared, Echle said. "I still miss seeing her.

"I will never forget those very special moments. She came to trust me completely, and that's what I wanted to capture in this picture."

Commented judge Sophie Stafford, editor of BBC Wildlife: "Despite having seen thousands of vulpine photos over the years, I could stare at this atmospheric and intimate shot for hours."

inilah Avatar.kisahnya hampir sama dgn fox di atas.selepas gmbr ni diambil aku tak pernah lagi berjumpa dgn Avatar.mmg merinduinya.tp tak tahu kat mana dia...:(.aku jumpa Avatar kat dapur rumah kakak aku.dia selalu dtg dgn mak dan kwnya sekor lagi.tiap kali aku dtg rumah kakak aku dia akan muncul.satu hari aku putuskan utk ambil gambar dgn Avatar.tp selepas gmbr ni ni diambil dan aku dtg rumah kakak aku dia tak pernah muncul lagi...Avatar adalah nama yg beri kat dia.biasanya aku akan bg nama berdasarkan first impression aku.ini antara gmbr2 dgn avatar.

No comments: